GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
I saw a really sick GTI in Ormond heading up Grenada bridge this morning. Had tinted tails, made me wish I had my golf with me. Getting tired of my dad's old school caddy, although it has its benefits (Dat trunk).

dynamiik

Ready to race!
I'll be out there

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Good seeing you guys last night. Glad the weather held out for us.

Next event I can think of is Cars and Brunch at Champion Porsche. They're gonna have tons of high end exotics and race cars, etc. Check out their event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417139415259943/

Last edited:

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Good seeing you guys last night. Glad the weather held out for us.

Next event I can think of is Cars and Brunch at Champion Porsche. They're gonna have tons of high end exotics and race cars, etc. Check out their event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417139415259943/

Can anyone go? From the page, it seems you need to have a high end car. We are in the family but only high end in our minds :happyanim:

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Can anyone go? From the page, it seems you need to have a high end car. We are in the family but only high end in our minds :happyanim:

Yeah its open to everyone - they just won't let you park "in" the show if you're not high end enough lol. I didn't mean for us to show up like it's a meet lol, just sharing the event because it sounds awesome :)

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah its open to everyone - they just won't let you park "in" the show if you're not high end enough lol. I didn't mean for us to show up like it's a meet lol, just sharing the event because it sounds awesome :)

Yeah I know its not a meet but it does sound awesome and I'm pretty close that's why I considered it.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Thanks so much for everyone that came out last night, and for everyone who donated. You are all amazing. :wub:

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Anybody possibly selling a Euro switch?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
shoot the meet is tonight thats right, you guys wanna switch it up and get shawarma for tonight?

No meet today broseph.

First Tuesday of the month! You should buy my intake, carbonios are overrated :iono: