GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apr high vs low output

FF_animal

Ready to race!
I am dsg running stage 2 93 high output for just a few days now and honestly I only rarely get slippage. Apr told me my K2 clutchpack is starting to go though. I may need to flash down to low output just to be safe, but I'm giving it some more time. The extra torque is so fun.

How long and how bad is the slippage? Arin at apr finally got back to me and said that dsg tune is only needed for the mk7 with high output.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ihaterice

Ready to race!
How long and how bad is the slippage? Arin at apr finally got back to me and said that dsg tune is only needed for the mk7 with high output.

Its very brief but its enough to make me reconsider the high output file. I'm installing new spark plugs recommended gapped at .024" soon just to be sure I'm not mistaking clutch slip for misfire.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

You have to notice where in his first statement he is told that his clutchpack is on its way out before he even got the tune.

I am dsg running stage 2 93 high output for just a few days now and honestly I only rarely get slippage. Apr told me my K2 clutchpack is starting to go though. I may need to flash down to low output just to be safe, but I'm giving it some more time. The extra torque is so fun.
highlighted.

rmetanes

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi @ithrashmotors
Did you finally get the high T file?

I got APR stage one on 95 Oct gas. My GTI is 2012 DSG.

There is something I do not like when the DSG is upshifting
sometimes when on D or when upshifting around 4000 rpm, I feel theres a hesitation or non linear gear change.

Anyone else having this issue or might know why this is happening?

As a test Igot my DSG tunned too, it might have improved but the problem still exists.

PLease help

PS Im not sure if I have the low or high file