GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommendations for N. Illinois tuners

Suburban_Chi_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
All depends on what your future plans are for the car. If you want to go a custom setup down the road with water meth/bigger turbo etc... I would go UM , GIAC, or UNI

Im just going to go up to stage 2, i just dont feel that 300-350 hp on a FWD car is worth it for me. i would wait till i get an AWD car to go all out

Geist296

If you didn't get any tuning done yet look up E-Fab Motorsports, Or look for Peteski/PeterDNA he is an APR dealer now and is in Lake Zurich. Peter and his partner Eric are great guys and great to work with also.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
If you didn't get any tuning done yet look up E-Fab Motorsports, Or look for Peteski/PeterDNA he is an APR dealer now and is in Lake Zurich. Peter and his partner Eric are great guys and great to work with also.

Is that the peter with the stage 3 R? if so, what is his website?

Geist296

Is that the peter with the stage 3 R? if so, what is his website?

Sorry I haven't been on this website in a while. Yes it is Peter with the Stage3 CW R. I am not sure if they have a website up and running yet but if you look for PeterDNA or Peteski on any of the forums you should find him. They just completed my Stage3 kit last night. soon to get my car back I can't wait.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cool guys. the only e-fab I could find was some other shop that did BMW's or something.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
cool guys. the only e-fab I could find was some other shop that did BMW's or something.

Is it in lake Zurich? If so that is Pete's shop