GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
^^^I hope so too, cuz there is a lot of crap out there and a lot of redic prices...

this is spot on!

Redslumber

Ready to race!
This is an interesting proposition you have there. Coming from a Golf 2.5 owner, we have no footwell lights in our cars. Do you have a more relatable package for our community?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Looking to buy as soon as you restock! Want license plate and turn signal LEDs too. And reverse lights. And pink LEDs around the rear view mirror! And...and... oh, I might be getting a little carried away...

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Looking to buy as soon as you restock! Want license plate and turn signal LEDs too. And reverse lights. And pink LEDs around the rear view mirror! And...and... oh, I might be getting a little carried away...

Thanks, we are working on all of those in the future.

We have pink but it is a special order, but you won't be sorry, they look sweet.

When our product launches next week we will offer different packages for your car needs, such as just dome lights trunk or license plat LED

In for one if there is a Golf 2.5 package.

Hi, I sent you a PM for some more information on this, I am sure we can remove the footwells and come up with a lower price.

Thank you

JhnR

Banned
Any info on the license plate LEDs, who makes them? or what brand are they?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
We will be selling the license plate LED for $39.99.

A forum member is testing the 3 new footwells and LED license plate, I always feel like it is better to get a real person/forum member to make an honest review of a product instead of me!

12/20 should be around the time we have everything tested and up for sale! Thanks for the patience, you won't be sorry, and you will be saving a lot of money buying from us!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
In for pics! im glad you guys are expanding a lot since my first review! Its good to see how many more products you guys can provide for us MK6rs

Thanks for noticing, we are not a huge company like ECSTUNING or anything, we sell as close as possible to cost not charging you for any overhead or employees like the bigger companies, we also don't have inflated shipping costs. A lot of times we are cheaper than knock off China items you see on eBay! and we offer better quality, pricing, and quicker shipping.

Your support honestly allows us to bring more products at great pricing. I think these footwells will be very exciting product after they are completed.

We have some other exciting products and an updated website being made.

I hope to continue to get this awesome customer support so we can continue to grow and bring cool products!

Last edited:

Bretterson

Ready to race!
If these really do fade out and don't glow when they're off, then I'm pretty sure I'm in.

I have been debating whether I actually want LEDs in the dome lights. Are they blindingly bright if you need to use them while driving?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
If these really do fade out and don't glow when they're off, then I'm pretty sure I'm in.

I have been debating whether I actually want LEDs in the dome lights. Are they blindingly bright if you need to use them while driving?

No glowing, and they do fade like regular lights.

They are not blinding because the housing disperses the LED, you won't get spots in your eye even if you look directly at the light. This will allow you to see everything in your car though with a nice bright white clean light.

Thanks for the question, any concerns please ask me, I won't hide anything about my LED, feedback is key and I hope to have the ultimate set of LED for the VW. I already had a few customers switch out their current set up with mine with great results, I sold out of my first set within a week, I only have a limited amount coming in, these are produced in small batches for quality control and not in the hundreds like eBay China LED's!

Thank you

Bretterson

Ready to race!
No glowing, and they do fade like regular lights.

They are not blinding because the housing disperses the LED, you won't get spots in your eye even if you look directly at the light. This will allow you to see everything in your car though with a nice bright white clean light.

Thanks for the question, any concerns please ask me, I won't hide anything about my LED, feedback is key and I hope to have the ultimate set of LED for the VW. I already had a few customers switch out their current set up with mine with great results, I sold out of my first set within a week, I only have a limited amount coming in, these are produced in small batches for quality control and not in the hundreds like eBay China LED's!

Thank you

Yeah, I read the whole thread, so things look on the up and up. I'll get a set with red footwells when they show up.

Chris112

Ready to race!

They really do fade out and don't glow when they are off! They are pretty bright, but not blindingly.

JhnR

Banned
Sign me up for a set of LED license plate lights..one of my PIAA burned out.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Chris112-Thnks for the feedback, always better coming from a customer.

We are shooting for Wed, then Friday we should have feedback from Chris112 and then I will debut a great set of LED license plates and LED footwells! I am excited myself as I was tired of dealing with eBay and tons of random people selling crap LEDs for a quick buck that didn't do what they should've done.