GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R Ultra Low's

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
I love the look of your car

how's the ride quality on the ultralows?

pretty good for as low as they are not super harsh or very bumpy. i mean its definitely not stock like but considering how low they are they ride pretty smooth :thumbsup:

zee

Go Kart Champion
I'm drolling so much and jealous.:drool:.

It is amazing how tints, slight drop, aftermarket wheels and sunny weather can transform a car.

What is your current floor to fender measurement? I read on vwvortex that you had rubbing issues when it was 24"(back) and 24.25"(front).

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
ive been meaning to measure it again.. will do tomorrow or this weekend

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
no a buddy of mine helped me... my .02 pay and have it done professionally lol... i hate doing suspension on the mkv/mkvi

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
What is your current floor to fender measurement? I read on vwvortex that you had rubbing issues when it was 24"(back) and 24.25"(front).

now its 24.75 front and 24.5 back only rub on the front if i hit a big dip at high speeds or taking a driveway too quickly with wheels turned too much

0.5_Lambo

Ready to race!
Well ive done suspension before but seeing that the axle needs to come out..im not too fond of that.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
meh its not biggie.. you replace the axle bolt :) . i did my suspension twice on my mkv and had zero problems after 50k before i sold it

a17med

Absolutetech you got me really interested. I want to upgrade my camera to a Nikon D500 with lens (assuming they are better with). can you send me a file of any picture you've taken with your D40 to my email, aboukarahmed@hotmail.co.uk i appreaciate it,
ps, did you take it with or without the lens?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Absolutetech you got me really interested. I want to upgrade my camera to a Nikon D500 with lens (assuming they are better with). can you send me a file of any picture you've taken with your D40 to my email, aboukarahmed@hotmail.co.uk i appreaciate it,
ps, did you take it with or without the lens?

www.flickr.com/absoluteczech

all shots taken with Nikdon D40x with either the stock 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G lense or my f/1.8 35mm