GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Test drove a 2017 All Track yesterday, much like. Tint, Stage 1+ and call it a day? :iono:
The all track is awesome. And they have a lot of incentives going for it. Atleast out by me they do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
I feel like lowering the all track defeats it's purpose of being a light off road vehicle. But to each their own.

This. If anything, I could get a lift kit like someone here did to their GTI? :iono:

The all track is awesome. And they have a lot of incentives going for it. Atleast out by me they do.

I went to the one in Elgin and they have a 2017 for $26k. They're asking WAY too much, considering the 2017's don't have the 6yr warranty and are stuck with the 3yr warranty.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
My girl has been looking at new SUVs/Small trucks, I might have to put the Alltrack on her radar, maybe she'll like it.

She wants to get a Colorado, or similar, or the new Cadillac XT4. Tried to convince her to get a C6 Z06 but she said one vette is enough....pfffft, one is never enough.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
This. If anything, I could get a lift kit like someone here did to their GTI? :iono:

I went to the one in Elgin and they have a 2017 for $26k. They're asking WAY too much, considering the 2017's don't have the 6yr warranty and are stuck with the 3yr warranty.

Which model? I was looking at them a few months ago and you could get an SE for $23K all day from everyone. SEL was holding strong around 28-30K at the time. S model were going for 19K. I was pretty close to picking up an SE with the adaptive cruise for when I commute into the city. I waited too long and all the good deals were gone on the colors I wanted.

Jaber

Modero
It's official, car is totaled. Should receive check sometime early next week.

Roy, I'm looking at SE's. SELs are listing for close to $30k.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
It's official, car is totaled. Should receive check sometime early next week.

Roy, I'm looking at SE's. SELs are listing for close to $30k.

Jaber

Modero
Only thing worth pulling might be intake and FMIC. But I have no idea what box the OEM parts are in and I don't think it is worth the hassle. Anything that can be pulled easily can't be accessed or is destroyed.

Since insurance is giving me a good amount, I might just release it to them and call it a day.

Jaber

Modero
Avoid Elgin VW, they dont seem to want anyones business. Take it over to Crystal Lake :thumbsup:

Mainly went there to test drive the All Track and its 10min from my house. Sales guy was very friendly and not pushy, kind of reminded me of a white Chuy.

Status
Not open for further replies.