GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does Anyone have Uber Stealth Sub Box for sale in South Florida?

SaNGRia

Passed Driver's Ed
I am looking for an uber stealth box for mk6 gti. Does anyone has used? Thank you

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Why are Florida people so stupid on this forum?

Why don't you try the classifieds or your local regional forum instead of the TSI engine forum

SaNGRia

Passed Driver's Ed
good job dude! totally the wrong forum!

First of all, I already know I am in the wrong forum. When I try to open a new topic on Marketplace it does not let me do that. Who do you think you guys are? What kind of society values did you learn from your parents or did you get any religious education? Do you have any college degree?

SaNGRia

Passed Driver's Ed
LMFAO!!!! I'm seriously cracking up right now lol

I am glad I can make you laugh, obviously you get cheap enjoyment out of other people's mistakes. I am pretty sure you cant do any better than this. I think you should get a life.

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
I am glad I can make you laugh, obviously you get cheap enjoyment out of other people's mistakes. I am pretty sure you cant do any better than this. I think you should get a life.

Your assumptions are way off. Lol wow! Good luck finding your shit

RGGTI41510

Ready to race!
Why are Florida people so stupid on this forum?

Why don't you try the classifieds or your local regional forum instead of the TSI engine forum

I was sitting at a women's shoe store waiting for my GF to pick something, bored as shit. This shit right here made my day lol people wanted to know what the hell I was looking at.

damon_chambers

First of all, I already know I am in the wrong forum. When I try to open a new topic on Marketplace it does not let me do that. Who do you think you guys are? What kind of society values did you learn from your parents or did you get any religious education? Do you have any college degree?

that sand. wash it out of your vagina.

finallyamused

Ready to race!

Religious education is the problem most of the time. Especially when a Catholic preist is teaching a young boy how... nvm... :laugh:

Why are you looking for a used one?