GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can't go over 4000 RPMs when reving in neutral?!

denisGTI

Ready to race!
Thanks guys. :w00t:
Definitely not doing that again now that I know it can hurt the engine.

cheers,
denisGTI

zecpull1

Ready to race!
didnt call you anything

So, should I call you an Idiot because you don't know many things that I know in my area of expertise? Of course not, that behavior is more typical for less inteligent and less educated ppl, who lack basic communication skills. And they usually Pull Tractors.:mad0259:

Being idiot Proof if not Name calling...and I am a Quality Engineer..and I do not lack communication skills..
Idiot Proofing is a term used to make things smarter than the people that use them ..

heartcoke

Ready to race!
Electronic Stabilization Program
Provides Stabilization through an Electronic Program

jaygotzswaqq

Ready to race!
ohh thanks guys..but i thought electronic stability program had to do with the steering control..protecting the car from oversteer,,understeer and skid and sometimes automaticly activating the breaks for the driver...i didnt know it had anything to do with the engines revving limit.

denisGTI

Ready to race!
ohh thanks guys..but i thought electronic stability program had to do with the steering control..protecting the car from oversteer,,understeer and skid and sometimes automaticly activating the breaks for the driver...i didnt know it had anything to do with the engines revving limit.

I think you are reffering to XDS which is electronically controlled differential.