GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold my GTI

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Hello Everyone,

After a tough decision and some recent financial issues, I have sold my GTI that I purchased new in Jan 2013.

Had this car for 5 yrs and along side my past Evo's, has been one of the best driving cars I had the pleasure to own.

I will continue to visit the forum since I have a kinship for the folks that own and drive these great cars.

We still have the 60 bug convertible in the family, so I'm still in the VW family.

Cheers to the new owner, and hope he enjoys the car as much as I did...

Jeff

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
Hello Everyone,

After a tough decision and some recent financial issues, I have sold my GTI that I purchased new in Jan 2013.

Had this car for 5 yrs and along side my past Evo's, has been one of the best driving cars I had the pleasure to own.

I will continue to visit the forum since I have a kinship for the folks that own and drive these great cars.

We still have the 60 bug convertible in the family, so I'm still in the VW family.

Cheers to the new owner, and hope he enjoys the car as much as I did...

Jeff

Sorry you had to send her off to a new owner. I have a 2013 GTI that I bought new in July of 2012. It's been such an amazing car and the old girl now has 104K mi and has been tuned since 10K. Running a K04 build since 60K and she's been just a gem.

Hopefully another fun new car comes your way when the timing is right!

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Sorry you had to send her off to a new owner. I have a 2013 GTI that I bought new in July of 2012. It's been such an amazing car and the old girl now has 104K mi and has been tuned since 10K. Running a K04 build since 60K and she's been just a gem.

Hopefully another fun new car comes your way when the timing is right!

Thank You I appreciate that. I hope so. Just want to get out of debt and focus on that right now.

Down the road, I would like to get something and build. Maybe nothing new, but maybe an old Evo 8 or 9. I have allot of experience with those cars owning 4 Evo's overall since they came out in 2003. Would like to do a proper Evo build down the road. :thumbsup:

GTI was a great car. New Found respect for them.

Jeff