GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thinking about E-Tune for my Accessport, experiences wanted please

cardoboy

Passed Driver's Ed
The transmission holds the power just fine. It holds well above this. However the engine ECU will report a calculated torque value to the transmission ECU. When that value exceeds 350nm the transmission ECU will momentarily disengage the clutch packs to lower torque and re-engage them. This is intentional. A DSG flash addresses this.

However on the stock turbo you have a very brief moment where this can happen early in the rev range and we setup our tunes with this in mind to maximize power while sitting just under this limit.

I see, so there is momentary loss of torque transfer via the DSG, I just thought it was the tires slipping honestly, but never notice the ESP light coming on. That kinda sucks!

So how do I get the data from my AP to you for a tune? You can IM me if you want.

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
I see, so there is momentary loss of torque transfer via the DSG, I just thought it was the tires slipping honestly, but never notice the ESP light coming on. That kinda sucks!

So how do I get the data from my AP to you for a tune? You can IM me if you want.

Loading maps onto the AP and taking datalogs off is done via the AP Manager software which is free to download:

https://www.cobbtuning.com/products/accessport-manager

cardoboy

Passed Driver's Ed

Yadadameans

Ready to race!
Im still in the process of data logging for Stratified. It's been raining here in Cali and I go out at 2am to do logs because that's when there's not much people on the road lol

Once I datalog, I upload my files onto Datazap to look at my logs myself and see if it's good enough to send to Stratified.

Im also interested in what Cobb has to offer for DSG tune