GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

License plate...need help.

Ohiogti

Ready to race!
Alright, I need some help. I can't stand the new Ohio license plates, so I've decided to go with a specialty plate. I'm just going to go with random numbers/letters from the state, but wanted some help deciding which one. Like I said, I don't like any Ohio plates, but I think one of these two would like the best compared to the Ohio. I do like the buckeyes plate, but also think the cardinal on a buckeye leaf is cool. I have a candy white gti

imagesCADQFOG3.jpg

wildlife_cardnianl2.jpg

jon@HSTuning

Ready to race!
The bird.
The O says "I'm a die hard fan of the buckeyes, and frat parties, and drinking"
At least until you're in your late 30's.
So if you're in your 20's? That's what it says. :)

Ohiogti

Ready to race!
The bird.
The O says "I'm a die hard fan of the buckeyes, and frat parties, and drinking"
At least until you're in your late 30's.
So if you're in your 20's? That's what it says. :)

Basically the way I was thinking also. I'm in the late 30's area...ugg

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I didn't know Richard Pryor used to live in Ohio....

ReznorsApostle

Ready to race!
Ohio guy here w same issue got my car a week ago and going w the cardinal I think. Or the space shuttle one for the inner child

allset

Go Kart Champion
i like the bird with the pot leaf. get that one.

beatcop818

Ready to race!
how about this one? There are almost 100 specialty plates you can get. I live in Florida and i think after looking at Ohio's list (my home state) there are numerous options.

This is my favorite: especially being a marine veteran

Attachments

• m_marine_corps_vet.gif
    m_marine_corps_vet.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 227

ReznorsApostle

Ready to race!
Got my mind made up, the cardinal. And let's hope they get this movement to get rid of front license plates going!!

Ohiogti

Ready to race!
Got my mind made up, the cardinal. And let's hope they get this movement to get rid of front license plates going!!

That's what I decided on. Ordered them from Oplates and got them fairly fast. The cardinal was a good choice and much better then the normal plate. The red actually looks good with my cw. I agree on ditching the front plates, but now I have holes...lol.