GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyD

Ready to race!
not really. voter suppression, immigration issues, and barely any people of color in their audience. The facts speak for themselves. They can't hide behind 200 year old+ social issues, lies, and "whatever's good for business is good for our society" forever. !

Besides, Romney is a fucking pussy who is afraid to take a stand on anything other than "I am not Obama!". As an ex republican, I am sorely disappointed in what it has become over the last decade.

TommyD

Ready to race!
Found these at Jennings. I think by far my favorite candy. They are hard to find these days.

They are hard to find because the people who usually eat them have been dying off since the 60s..

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
DSG or stick? comes with flowers already or?

They aren't DSG IIRC.

Wasn't someone just complaining about it not being DSG like a week ago? Someone here. From BJ's?

maybe they have DSG, regular auto, and MT?
They gave me the DSG Turbo with nav, HIDs, Fender audio, etc.. but no sunroof, which is weird because online, they all have a sunroof :iono: But yeah, I'm not so impressed, I thought DSG would have a much faster/immediate shift time.

Hey Scott, screw you
:lol:

lamb110

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Besides, Romney is a fucking pussy who is afraid to take a stand on anything other than "I am not Obama!". As an ex republican, I am sorely disappointed in what it has become over the last decade.

indeed, I mean, even by his own standards, Regan isn't "conservative" enough to be in the party in this day and age. I get the fiscal thing, but everything else is just wacky, and they are the ones who brought it (abortion, etc) up, not the "liberals".

for serious. I dont think my wife is even remotely interested in going to work - I'm pretty sure our biggest competitor would pay her some nice duckets, she even interviewed there already and they want her to come back again, but they wont give her a 4 day work week off the bat - I'm like, woman - if they will give you $20K more a year, you betta get yo ass in there no matter what! but i guess there's more important things than money... or something. I dunno.. i like having her home, but it would be nice if she was making that kind of cheddar to help out with bills, etc, then again, $1300 or so a month would just go to daycare anyway... lulz...

David - I was reading reviews that WALK makes it pretty stiff and esp on impacts?

TommyD

Ready to race!
Tell her if she can get a monthly average of 30% reduction in household operational costs by being at home full time, she can do it. :)

I used to get furious when I was younger for people shitting on stay at home moms. Mine worked her ass off to save money everywhere. She got us a free freezer, did radio contests for stuff, contributed to the community. My mom earned her keep.

TommyD

Ready to race!
Ohh yeah, I am now going to thailand.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
30% by staying at home? haha, never gonna happen.

thailand... for the girls.... or the boys?

TommyD

Ready to race!

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
So, shopping for a new bike sucks! I wish I didnt drop mine off of my truck!!! :-( I need to have a bike though! I hate opening my garage every night and not seeing one!!! Looks like I might be making a trip to Wisconsin on tuesday to pick one up!!

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I think I have the wife convinced on Ironman Louisville :)

I'm fairly sure I'm going to do it, I think she will as well but she wants to start trying for a kid immediately after if were gonna do this race.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ryan, that is good! and its a plan that makes sense for sure.

Kevin.. yeah really... lets try to get this to a new page. Damn Matt! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.