GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro switch question.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
If I get the euroswitch do I need to run wires or code via vag come in order to use the parking lights function?

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
I know you need a trigger wire for a few different things... the city lights and the rear fog require a jumper wire.. coding for the rear too I believe? There are so many different threads on this I cannot remember which information is accurate. Sorry man.. someone here with know though.

07STitoR

Ready to race!
For parking lights and rear fog yes you would need to wire them both. Only the rear fog require coding.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
just that trigger wire. Its extremely simple to install

A trigger wire for the parking lights? Ok, see I have been looking for a DIY but there are so many threads clogged with garbage that I can not find one. I just need a DIY for the parking lights, and the rear fog I guess if I go that route as well as coding.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Well read them.
There are many threads for it and search for them and search within them.
Don't make others go searching for it for you, they ain't gonna type them up either when so many are out there.

Sean R

Ready to race!
I cant figure whats wrong I have a 2010 GTI I have Xenons and upgrade to OEM LEDs and LED rear taillights with rear fog. I cant get my rear fogs to work I thought I ran the right wires and coding but it a no go. Can anyone lead me in the right direction to get it working?