GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

hello

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to say hello. I Picked up a leftover 2012 R last month. I've wanted (the) hot hatch since I started driving in 1989, just never got around to it. My cars have been NA machines. Never turbo.

I know this kind of post happens a lot here, so here's the pic...another blah stock R pic, Golf R at the golf course:

And since I know this is an enthusiast forum, you guys might like the other toy:

I have been a modaholic in the past. So...I'm trying to get better. I swear. I know all of you will provide support and promote moderation in that regard.

So anyway, hello again and first post, /over

Attachments

• 2013_April_side_noplate.jpg
    2013_April_side_noplate.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 830
  • DSCN0012.JPG
    DSCN0012.JPG
    247.5 KB · Views: 662

AleksR321

So you went from american muscle to german engineering? Nice! Sweet corvette btw...and congrats on the R! youre gonna love it as I hear everyone else does!.

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Welcome aboard. Great choice with the R too, test drove one and it was a blast! Just wait for the mod bug to bite..

Merkle

Banned
Welcome! :thumbsup:

Growing up, my next door neightbor had a 74' Vette that just sat there and rotted away. I offered him money for it for years but, he never budged. I think he hauled it off to the scrapyard a few years back, that and a tri-5 Bel-Air 2-door which, was is good shape, not too much rust.