Neuspeed k04 Turbo Discharge pipe

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Formerly owned by GunKata, iirc. ;)

+10,000 street cred points.

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
This comes with all the parts originally from Neuspeed? clamps, hoses, etc.?

Edit: I know this is for TSI, asking for a buddy.

Last edited:
It really doesnt come with anything but what you see in the picture in the link. You re-use all the old hardware. JUST to clarify, I am not saying I lost anything. I am saying it never came with anything other than the piece itself bc thats how they come. You dont need anything. I will include install instructions when I ship it also. Its very easy. Its literally 2 screws and done...re-use old gromets from pancake pipe and put on new pip...hook up both sides...reinsert screws...done

rupertpupkin

Ready to race!
Cool. I'll pass along the info. thanks!

It really doesnt come with anything but what you see in the picture in the link. You re-use all the old hardware. JUST to clarify, I am not saying I lost anything. I am saying it never came with anything other than the piece itself bc thats how they come. You dont need anything. I will include install instructions when I ship it also. Its very easy. Its literally 2 screws and done...re-use old gromets from pancake pipe and put on new pip...hook up both sides...reinsert screws...done

MKVI66

Passed Driver's Ed
Free bump. This piece 100% improved spool time on my setup, was an easy install, and worth a few extra horses. :)

Uberryan

Banned
Well tbh, someone was selling his small stock of these for $50 or so shipped. Neuspeed brand wouldn't add $100 onto that price tag for me. Especially used. Good luck, though.