GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Utah GTI meet

GlowstickNinja21

Ready to race!
Sorry we didn't end up getting you actual six-packs this time, but hopefully that got you some good drinks!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha! Yes it already has! Maybe next time we can do a tweak and tune, install some stuff on peeps cars....suspension or something.

GTIBex

Ready to race!
Hahaha! Yes it already has! Maybe next time we can do a tweak and tune, install some stuff on peeps cars....suspension or something.

Sorry we didn't end up getting you actual six-packs this time, but hopefully that got you some good drinks!! [emoji106]

I covered his fee.

801Mark5

Ready to race!
Haha we also hooked him up with some cash. I'm pretty sure he was able to have a good Saturday night!

Miniturboman2

Still have your MK6?

I have been looking for some people that have MK6's to do a canyon run. I just saw this from last year but It would be cool to meet someone else that has a golf...I don't have a Tdi not a Gti but have HUGE plans for her. Let me know

GlowstickNinja21

Ready to race!
I have been looking for some people that have MK6's to do a canyon run. I just saw this from last year but It would be cool to meet someone else that has a golf...I don't have a Tdi not a Gti but have HUGE plans for her. Let me know

Check out High West Euro on Facebook. Utah car club. We do many meets and cruises.

MK6 Will

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm down in Spanish Fork. I'm planning on taking the GTI out to Tooele on Sept 9 for wide open Wednesday... It'd be fun to meet up sometime, somewhere...

Drive it like you stole it