GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thread by Arin@APR deleted?

Dbpgti

There is a huge thread by Arin@APR regarding APR’s 2.0 TSI / TFSI EA888 Gen 1 ECU Ver 2.0 update and now it’s gone. Has it been deleted?

I just made a post today in that thread and after that it disappeared.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
It looks like he's deleted almost every post he's made in the last 2 years. Every thread after 2016 has been deleted.

Last edited:

Dbpgti

Weird. I assume APR was planning another ECU update.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The poster can delete posts, but can't delete threads they started....so maybe a mod did?
Because their new MK6 exhaust sneak peek thread is even gone and that was just bumped a couple of days ago

W-e-i-r-d

ahard48

Ready to race!
I remember all your updates, I think last was @5,000 miles and still all good! Perhaps they figured the beta a "fix" and will post a "APR Stage 2 version 2.? update" thread releasing it to the general public??????

ahard48

Ready to race!
....and the plot thickens....

Dbpgti

Damn, i had all my updates on that thread.

Yes, I was following all your beta tune updates. You mentioned your previous version you experienced hesitation. In what gear and at what rpm were you experiencing hesitation?
For me it’s 3rd gear at 3000-4000rpm at full throttle.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
Didn't APR also have a sticky post listed at the top of the page?

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
Yes, I was following all your beta tune updates. You mentioned your previous version you experienced hesitation. In what gear and at what rpm were you experiencing hesitation?
For me it’s 3rd gear at 3000-4000rpm at full throttle.

Most of the time it was 3rd gear, but i would find it in other gears as well.

Thankfully it seems to be fixed.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
scooby doo and the gang

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My conspiracy is they're trying to hide their shame. The tune they released was a disgrace and that giant thread was a documentary to it. Now it's gone along with all the comments saying it ran like shit.