GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 2 vs gt500 cobra clone

speed

Ready to race!
So on saturday night i raced a friend of a friend.

He has a 2009 gt500 cobra clone. it has FULL boltons excluding headers which is his next mod. hes got intake, catback, all spacers, diablosport tune, 4.10 gears (short gearing), and other uknown mods. he was also running nitto 555r drag radials with a nice tall tire.
both cars had a driver and passenger.

check my mods in my sig. races were on 93 octane.

heres the race from 20.

http://youtu.be/kPe5JTNk160

looks like it.. lol!

kidding bro, but good job keeping up.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
Here in Miami we call it a fobra aka fake ass cobra. Lol but it's just a GT with bolt ons gears and tune. And a gt500 EXTERIOR conversion. U guys are sharks and I'm the guy bleeding in the water for using the wrong word fack!

I run a v8 with shit done and drag radials with my friggin golf from a 20 spinning like there's no tomorrow and thru the mighty power of the dsg am able to keep up and get no recognition!

it's all good. But there is a huge difference between hanging with a bolted on 4.6 and a supercharged 4.6.

I just wanted to make sure I gave you the right amount of recognition, good race. :thumbup:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
it's all good. But there is a huge difference between hanging with a bolted on 4.6 and a supercharged 4.6.

I just wanted to make sure I gave you the right amount of recognition, good race. :thumbup:

Supercharged 5.4 :word: with 500hp vs a 300hp 4.6

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
no offense but rebadging your car as something its not is completely retarded.

that is all.

chrisisnapping

Go Kart Champion
no offense but rebadging your car as something its not is completely retarded.

that is all.

Lol I went to a BMW dealer looking for a 1/335 and the dealer said we have this "335", it was a rebadged 328. I laughed and said Im not trying to buy the badge, just the engine, then walked out.

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
Currently employed with Ford and i canot figure out how the hell "420hp" in a 13 gt 5.0 with six speed feels so slow..

Candy11

Ready to race!
Your tint is crazy dark btw. Even though it's a 4.6 I am surprised you kept up.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!

Halvie

WOOSA
Currently employed with Ford and i canot figure out how the hell "420hp" in a 13 gt 5.0 with six speed feels so slow..

gearing? Was a thread on vortex with a guy saying the '13 gt500 felt slow. Haven't driven a new 5.0, but a challenger r/t feels about as fast as my car. Least equal amount of "put you in your seat" feeling.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Damn OP! Im shocked how even that was. Good job man!! :clap: I cant wait wait to get my coolingmist set up going... :drool:

PS... ive always hated Mustangs. Especially after one crashed into me after 3 months of owning my brand new GTI. :mad: That was depressing.

turbor850

Ready to race!
1. OP - I hate your friend cause I own a REAL GT500 not a GT500 badged slow ass 4.6 . . . ugh fag....

2. nice work on keeping up