GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Well, I'm officially over the loss of my w124. This happened Tuesday. Plans are to vinyl wrap the top and mirrors so I don't look like a roger rabbit cartoon NYC cab. I'm toying with the idea of K04 this and destroying Jay on the track and in a straight line. But, for now, I'm enjoy my 4 seat miata with 37 mpg on the highway.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
K04 all the things!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow. fast yeah.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
what a cute car. whats the deets? How much are those going for used now? GF expressed interest a couple times in them.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Wasn't the checkerboard roof/mirrors a serious cost option?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat15:Forum Returns, Fapping Slightly Ceases, Production Dips After All T...

Going to get reamed/possibly let go at the end of my sales review this afternoon. Ideas on how to articulate my territory was reduced by 60% and target increased 50% in 6 months without sounding whiney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
say it politely and calmly, give facts , not emotion. iono

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Going to get reamed/possibly let go at the end of my sales review this afternoon. Ideas on how to articulate my territory was reduced by 60% and target increased 50% in 6 months without sounding whiney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be as objective as possible and point to those external factors as reasons for the dip in sales. Reaffirm your commitment to doing the best job you can do, despite those external factors. The rest is out of your control.

Status
Not open for further replies.