GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 gti vs civic

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
This is exactly why you dont let your ego get the best of you. You lost the race, now LIFT people. So many videos online, one car beats the other..they proceed to ricer flyby and crash. There is probably a reason why the winning car shut down the race in the first place.

2 best quotes in this video "stupid fuckin retard" and "i stopped for a reason"

"Should we stop for him?"

"No fuck that. Fucking guy was retarded, man"

butchered by autocorrecr

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
"Should we stop for him?"

"No fuck that. Fucking guy was retarded, man"

butchered by autocorrecr

One of the best GTR videos ever :lol:

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
This is exactly why you dont let your ego get the best of you. You lost the race, now LIFT people. So many videos online, one car beats the other..they proceed to ricer flyby and crash. There is probably a reason why the winning car shut down the race in the first place.

2 best quotes in this video "stupid fuckin retard" and "i stopped for a reason"

Lol thats kinda what happened hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
So im an RT (respiratory therapist) so I had to go make sure he was alright. And like I said, he was. Kid didn't have a scratch on him and luckily he didnt cause any property damage so that was good. I only took pictures once his friends arrived to give him a ride home. We even did a Facebook picture with all of us in there lol :D also it turns out my younger brother knows this kid from high school and said he was part of this race crew of hondas that goes around challenging other people to races even though most people in that school probably only drive their parents cars. In the end we were all able to laugh about it.

Its good he was ok, and hopefully he learned a little bit from this. There are a ton of these racers in my area that act like complete morons. One time I had one next to me a stop light and he was sitting there revving his engine thinking I would race him. The light turned green and he took off, and I just sat there. He kept doing this at every light until a cop saw him and pulled him over. I laughed so hard and waived as I passed him.

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
poor civic kids. Hopefully his mom has a 2nd car
:lol:This. I was sipping my coffee when I read that, it came up through my nose and right back into the cup. Going for a fresh cup now...

Classic example of ego bigger than brains. I've lost count of how many times some douche in a honda/neon/mitsu whatever has tried to mess with me, most of the time I just pretend I don't even notice them and eventually they give up and go away. That or they rush home and post on their forum of how they just smoked a gti...

Cooktenstein

Ready to race!
So im an RT (respiratory therapist) so I had to go make sure he was alright. And like I said, he was. Kid didn't have a scratch on him and luckily he didnt cause any property damage so that was good. I only took pictures once his friends arrived to give him a ride home. We even did a Facebook picture with all of us in there lol :D also it turns out my younger brother knows this kid from high school and said he was part of this race crew of hondas that goes around challenging other people to races even though most people in that school probably only drive their parents cars. In the end we were all able to laugh about it.

Fellow Rt here.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
:lol:This. I was sipping my coffee when I read that, it came up through my nose and right back into the cup. Going for a fresh cup now...

Classic example of ego bigger than brains. I've lost count of how many times some douche in a honda/neon/mitsu whatever has tried to mess with me, most of the time I just pretend I don't even notice them and eventually they give up and go away. That or they rush home and post on their forum of how they just smoked a gti...

Lol, and the kid becomes king on ricer forums. Its all about the stickers and jdm yo!

Mindfields

Ready to race!
That shit sux, oh well, hopefully he learned a lesson ... buy a VW ... hahaha, I'm just serious, he needs to know his limits without causing a wreck, coming from a dude thats wrecked a civic (mom's civic i might add :p) in his day :p

miami90

Ready to race!
This happened to me on my way home today...only no wreck. The guy had a manual civic and egged me on and on. He would slow down to 30 on a 45 when I was behind him then push it when I tried passing him. I honestly didn't give a shit so I just let him go every time. I have no patience to play rice rockets with some kid in rush hour traffic

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Wow. Totally and completely priceless. Glad you have a place to post that where others can see and be amused as well. :)

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Ah, a ludicrous story that actually had pics in the end :clap::clap::drinking:
Refreshing!

LoveMyGTI8970

Ready to race!
Damn. Sucks for that kid. Glad to hear you went back to check on him.