GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GENERAL G-MAX RS XL - Anyone tried these tires?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Updated original post with wet performance opinion. They are excellent in the wet! Also they still seem to be getting broken in as I keep finding more grip. Have about 1200 miles on them now and every corner leaves me impressed. I have not adjusted air pressure yet from what the tire shop put it at so I will play with those as well.

Nice tire review GolNat, thanks. They sound like a good tire for a daily driver - back road warrior use.

Thank you and yes they are perfect for that. I am sure for auto x or track use they would not be the best option but for country back roads and daily duties they are perfect.

Continental Tire owns General Tire and the General Tire line has alot of products made in Germany and the EU, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is prolly a lot of similar technologies between the G-MAX RS XL and the DWS 06.

+1 Agreed, looks like a good option for a daily driver requiring soft side wall.

Good point. I am sure they used similar technologies from Continentals and it closes matches some Continental tires. My size was made in Germany.

Yes, great for daily driving. No complaints from the wife which is always nice.