GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Neuspeed FMIC

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
625.00 shipped to continental US.

Includes hoses, brackets, and adapter. Not sure what the discoloration on the left hose.. Had a coolant leak so it's probably a result of that..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Bump

Will consider REASONABLE offers and will discount for local pick-up.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
I'm interestedly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot me an offer..

I've been getting a few low-balls.. Honestly I'm on the fence about selling it at all as I may just try to use it on my Alltrack.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
500$ shipped?

That's an "I'll keep it and put it on my Alltrack" offer..

I'll do 575.00 + PP fees or gifted shipped..

shippellt

Passed Driver's Ed
Well then lol keep it for your alltrack, I don't think you'll get what you want for a used front mount without oem intercooler deletes. I'll probably just buy a new one. Glws sir.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Well then lol keep it for your alltrack, I don't think you'll get what you want for a used front mount without oem intercooler deletes. I'll probably just buy a new one. Glws sir.

Not trying to come off like a jerk, and my apologies if I did.. Just trying to gauge any interest. I don't think the delete kit offers any benefit as it increases the labor involved, doesn't affect cooling, offers no weight savings, and makes returning to stock an hour job.. Thanks for your interest. Just can't go that low right now..

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
bump

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Not trying to come off like a jerk, and my apologies if I did.. Just trying to gauge any interest. I don't think the delete kit offers any benefit as it increases the labor involved, doesn't affect cooling, offers no weight savings, and makes returning to stock an hour job.. Thanks for your interest. Just can't go that low right now..

Well stock Ic does weigh 13.1lbs so taking it off instead of leaving it on doesn't really hurt.