GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

6 years and 3 months of fun

finklejag

Ready to race!
Well guys, I traded in my 2010 GTI for a 2016 A3 2.0T Quattro. My GTI had 56,000 miles and it was the most reliable VW I have owned. I only had the Intake manifold, driver side window regulator, and the radio shorted out fixed under warranty. I did have to fork out $1800 for a new clutch assembly because of the two piece TOB that leaked all over the clutch. Besides those things it was a joy to drive and own. I was one of the lucky ones and was still on my factory water pump. The MK7 didn't do much for me compared to the MK6 so I didn't go that right.

NorthVan1

Ready to race!
Nice upgrade. Congrats

handisnacks

Ready to race!
Nice, congrats. I really like the new look of the A3, wasn't a huge fan of the hatchback versions. Do they still make the hatch variant for the US or all they all sedans/convertibles now?

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Nice, congrats. I really like the new look of the A3, wasn't a huge fan of the hatchback versions. Do they still make the hatch variant for the US or all they all sedans/convertibles now?

The hatch only available in etron. In other countries, they have hatch in all other trim, even in 3 or 5 door form.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Tidy, little car. Congrats and enjoy!

*Insert self-righteous millenial-entitled gripe about lack of manual in S3*

Gosh, I really do wish the S3 came with a real transmission.

Palmo

Ready to race!
Very nice. What trim level is that. Those style wheels come on the 'black' version in the UK.

finklejag

Ready to race!
I really like it so far. I can really feel the extra power of the Gen 3 2.0T over the GTI 2.0T.

The car is the Premium trim with the 19 inch wheel Style package.