GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 MK6 vs. Bolt on/KPro RSX

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Honestly, I take a loss as a loss, BUT, after a bunch of people saying it doens't look like a stage 2, it actually is. BUT, now I'm gonna have to make time to take it to a shop or log it to see if something is actually up.

I'm never in stock mode, and so unless it switched back to stock on it's own, I don't think that's the problem. >.> Meh, a kill is a kill. (shitty excuse for a loss = I have 2 amps, a sub, and a spare in my hatch) Lol ;)

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
way i see it.. you win some you lose some, you move on. I dont know why people get so hung up over a loss. Not saying you, but in general. I have been walked on by cars that were faster than me, it happens.

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
way i see it.. you win some you lose some, you move on. I dont know why people get so hung up over a loss. Not saying you, but in general. I have been walked on by cars that were faster than me, it happens.

Hehe, right? But, now the curiosity is killing me. Leaking boost, stock mode, or just is my GTI just...slow? =D Time to go with a BMW I guess. ;)

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Hehe, right? But, now the curiosity is killing me. Leaking boost, stock mode, or just is my GTI just...slow? =D Time to go with a BMW I guess. ;)

It could also be your other supporting mods. I have raced a car similar to this one that you raced and I was much closer and ended up pulling away in the top end. I also have more supporting mods than you do by looking at you sig. I have a Turbo outlet pipe, stage 2 intake, s3 intercooler, and pedulum mount, plus catback exhaust. Maybe that could do with it, also having a passenger does make a difference. Even if they only weigh 150lbs.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
deleted double post

Dude your GTI isn't slow at all, and it definitely wasn't running in stock mode. No offense, but if you were stock he would've pulled 6+ cars on you. As 'Blown' said, the mods came together very nicely and the tune solidified it. He has a very strong running RSX, no shame in losing.

OMGTI_MKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn good race..i usually don't get people who want to race but when they do its never close competition...around here i get either a honda civic with a fart can or a goddamn GT-R..which i refuse to race either one there's no point.

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

Crazy how heated people get. I would recommend Vagcom if you dont have it, definitely was worth the money on my MK5.

You know.. that BMW idea isnt a bad one ;)

Damn good race..i usually don't get people who want to race but when they do its never close competition...around here i get either a honda civic with a fart can or a goddamn GT-R..which i refuse to race either one there's no point.

I would race the GTR just to here the sound of that exhaust as he is spanking my ass.

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Honestly, I take a loss as a loss, BUT, after a bunch of people saying it doens't look like a stage 2, it actually is. BUT, now I'm gonna have to make time to take it to a shop or log it to see if something is actually up.

I'm never in stock mode, and so unless it switched back to stock on it's own, I don't think that's the problem. >.> Meh, a kill is a kill. (shitty excuse for a loss = I have 2 amps, a sub, and a spare in my hatch) Lol ;)

Ignoring the weight of your extra stuff and passager wouldnt be wise at all. This isnt shitty excuse but reality ; in fact, the weight is the most ignored important factor in this VS section.

No one here can say if your Stage2 enter into the standard, we would need way more informations that just a video against an other custom modded car. I wouldnt worry too much about it.