GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Next mod: Turbo intake pipe or discharge pipe?

milfdoer

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone, I need a little help deciding on what mod I should do next. Right now I'm currently Stage 1 with the APR intake. I'm considering getting the rest of intake pipe or getting the discharge & charge pipes from Neuspeed. One question I have is, should I get the charge pipe along with the discharge pipe? I hear good things all around about the discharge pipe, but the charge pipe is like so and so. So what it really comes down to is between the Stage 2 pipe for the intake or the discharge pipe.

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly welcome. :)

cchase__

Ready to race!
I got the discharge and throttle pipes before I got the stage 2 apr pipe. I went neuspeed as well but I would've just got the ebay $80 for both pipes if I were to get them again. Or some cheaper pipes. Stage 2 pipe is just for looks.

milfdoer

Passed Driver's Ed
I'd rather not use eBay parts but thanks. If anything I'll probably just go ahead and pull the trigger on a downpipe. The CTS Turbo one is the only one that caught my eye and it's nicely priced.

TheGolfGTI

Down pipe should be your next mod for sure. Minimal if any benefits of charge pipes. Also they can introduce boost leaks.