Go Kart Champion
These all have their occasions:

But overall my favorite a half and half/Blacksmith:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
yuengling, sam adams and corona.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
My favorite beer is Foster's (Australian) by a lot. I also like Quilmes (Argentinian) if I'm eating pizza or steak and I was pretty happy with Red Stripe (Jamaican) but I would pick the other two given the choice :thumbsup:

Krausen

Ready to race!
My favorite beer is Foster's (Australian) by a lot. I also like Quilmes (Argentinian) if I'm eating pizza or steak and I was pretty happy with Red Stripe (Jamaican) but I would pick the other two given the choice :thumbsup:

Fosters is Canadian, IIRC. Marketing, yo.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Stone Brewery is anything BUT marketing though. As proof, try the 10th Anniversary Ruination IPA that was just released today (if you can find it). ;)

Did you find some? I tried my local BevMo this afternoon and they didn't have any. I'm going to put in a stronger effort tomorrow.

I can't find Sixpoint Sweet Action anywhere here, and that was my go-to beer back home.

My favorite beer since moving to CA is either Russian River Pliny the Elder or the Oaked Arrogant Bastard. Everything I've had by The Bruery has been delicious as well.

eg6721

Ready to race!
Did you find some? I tried my local BevMo this afternoon and they didn't have any. I'm going to put in a stronger effort tomorrow.

I can't find Sixpoint Sweet Action anywhere here, and that was my go-to beer back home.

Six Point is awesome. That's usually my choice beer at this local burger joint. I like to keep it classy with Duvel. Red Stripe and Stella are also my go-to beers.

raaalph

Ready to race!
My favorite beer is the one I brewed :D

Hellllllll yeah. I homebrew too, and there's nothing more satisfying then drinking one of your own after the 6+ weeks of waiting that goes into it.

But if I'm buying, Saison Dupont is one of my favorites along with anything from Real Ale. I'm not sure if they're available outside of Texas, but anyone that can should try their 15th Anniversary Russian Imperial Stout. It's epic.

http://realalebrewing.com/beers/anniversary

Naoki

Ready to race!
Definitely have to go with Eel River Triple Exultation or Chimay. For beers you can get in most places: Newcastle hands down.

Antonio Monteiro

Ready to race!
Tiger beer is nice, I like a few Stella Artois/ Corrona/ Samuel Adams/ Dos Equis/ Presidente/ and Strella witch is only bought in my country, but most Belgium & Netherlands beer is good on my eyes.