GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTI Part Out - Philadelphia PA

GTIlly

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

I need all these parts to go as my old GTI was totaled two weekends ago (CW 2 DR 6MT 3/3/12 - 12/16/12):

GTI Monster mats ($70 shipped):

GTI CarGo liner with cargo blocks ($95 shipped):

Stock carpeted floor mats ($55 shipped):

Stock headlight switch ($30 shipped):

PM me with any questions or offers :thumbup:

Thanks,
Kurt

GTIlly

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup, you believe that? Some kid tried turning left across my lane and didn't make it. I'm doing alright though. I went with the DSG and absolutely love it. No xenons though :( just wasn't in the budget. You're probably getting sick of coming out to VAGCOM my car haha

qkrwotls0

Ready to race!
Yup, you believe that? Some kid tried turning left across my lane and didn't make it. I'm doing alright though. I went with the DSG and absolutely love it. No xenons though :( just wasn't in the budget. You're probably getting sick of coming out to VAGCOM my car haha

Good to hear you are ok. Were you able to retrieve your tail lights and headlights? Let me know if you need coding done. And glws.

GTIlly

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks man and no the headlights were destroyed and the tail lights had a crack in them and stopped working correctly. I'll hit you up when I need some coding. Looking to get new LED tails around Jan/Feb

GTIlly

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry bro, this is all I have for the interior. I have stock headlights, tail lights, and Detroits left as well