GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY: White tire lettering

Gti_Vroom415

Ready to race!
Nice work! let us know how it holds up. When i did it with the PSS, the lettering was raised like yours and I didn't have any issues with cracking. I did have issues with cracking the first go round on the bridgstones but that was after i tried touching them up after they got messed up from being mounted.

I redid mine about a couple months ago cause i missed the look and did this budget racer build for sowo. haha
Yeah I just drove to work this morning with no cracking, I'll see how it goes. Thanks for the write up! [emoji106] [emoji106]
And that's clean man !!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Richyroxx

Passed Driver's Ed
I just purchased a permanent set off tirestickers.com for 85 bucks haven't arrived yet. They are raised rubber that you glue on and apparently last 60 thousand miles!!! You can only use 12 characters but I just made it by doing "PirelliPzero" and I plan on splitting the letters and mounting top and bottom

Sherlock997

Ready to race!
Yeah I've seen those. It doesn't look as clean. It looks bulky and oversized. I've seen them in person at sowo. I didn't really like them. Bit of a disappointment.

Richyroxx

Passed Driver's Ed
So I got around to glueing my letters on and I'm happy with the result figured I would share

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 1,720