Read pending fault code
Read control of on-board systems or components
Read permanent fault code
Read vehicle information
Query fault code
Play back test data

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
not a bad deal at all. i dont know what everyone here is talking about.. DE's average msrp is 31,860. that deal is $7160 off new price, for barely any miles. considering the normal discount is $4000 for a new one, you're saving an additional $3160 to deal with only 6000 miles. you would take a bigger hit than that the second you drive a brand new one off the curb. it's a great deal. not quite as good as my deal, but close. i also bought a used 2013 Drivers Edition. I think my price was like the exact same, $24,700 or something. But mine only had 2,300 miles or so. I think $24k before tax is a crazy deal for that one.

wait.. i paid less than i thought.. found my quote

"mine was different. used. had 2,200 miles. i paid $24,200 after tax"

220volt

Ready to race!
not a bad deal at all. i dont know what everyone here is talking about.. DE's average msrp is 31,860. that deal is $7160 off new price, for barely any miles. considering the normal discount is $4000 for a new one, you're saving an additional $3160 to deal with only 6000 miles. you would take a bigger hit than that the second you drive a brand new one off the curb. it's a great deal. not quite as good as my deal, but close. i also bought a used 2013 Drivers Edition. I think my price was like the exact same, $24,700 or something. But mine only had 2,300 miles or so. I think $24k before tax is a crazy deal for that one.

wait.. i paid less than i thought.. found my quote

"mine was different. used. had 2,200 miles. i paid $24,200 after tax"

Yeah, yours was quite better deal IMO. I would jump on that right away. 6k might not sound much but this is a GTI we're taking about and those things are meant to be driven hard :) so who knows what "kind" of 6lk miles are on there. I know I would have warranty, but less miles, the better odds you will get of not getting a of of those racer toys.

He did not go for the $24,700 out to door as I expected he wouldn't.

Search continues...

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i dont know what i meant by that old quote.. that price def wasnt including tax.. i found my actual email.. this was the bottom line price i paid, before any tax or fees:

$24219 on 2013 DE gti with 2300 miles

220volt

Ready to race!
i dont know what i meant by that old quote.. that price def wasnt including tax.. i found my actual email.. this was the bottom line price i paid, before any tax or fees:

$24219 on 2013 DE gti with 2300 miles

Yeah that's what I assumed and i still stand by my statement that it is a much better deal than mine :)
If my dealer went for 24,700 out to door, it would be pretty close and I would probably jump on it, but If I had to pick between yours and mine, I would still go for yours because of the low mileage.