GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My First V.Dub

Granto

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello Everyone,

I totalled my car and had to find a new one (in the middle of the semester of my last year of undergrad). I was sold on a 09 MS3 and signed the papers at the dealership when I found my VW, a 2010 GTI 6mt fully loaded. First newer VW I've ever sat in and it was the stellar interior that attracted me. Very well made and everything feels sooo sturdy and well crafted(huge fan of the soft touch materials on the dash). Anyway, thought i would say hi. I have had the car for exactly one month now and LOVE IT....despite being black.

Rebecca:
What I've done so far..

November 2014
- Stage 2 unitronic intake ( Couldn't be more in love with it! but still want some extra spool and blow off sound. Yeah I know lol)
-Rear Valence painted red
- Smoked side markers (doing it this week)

tried uploading pics but didnt work. Try later.

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Hello Everyone,

I totalled my car and had to find a new one (in the middle of the semester of my last year of undergrad). I was sold on a 09 MS3 and signed the papers at the dealership when I found my VW, a 2010 GTI 6mt fully loaded. First newer VW I've ever sat in and it was the stellar interior that attracted me. Very well made and everything feels sooo sturdy and well crafted(huge fan of the soft touch materials on the dash). Anyway, thought i would say hi. I have had the car for exactly one month now and LOVE IT....despite being black.

Rebecca:
What I've done so far..

November 2014
- Stage 2 unitronic intake ( Couldn't be more in love with it! but still want some extra spool and blow off sound. Yeah I know lol)
-Rear Valence painted red
- Smoked side markers (doing it this week)

tried uploading pics but didnt work. Try later.

congrats man, try uploading to tapatalk app or open flickr n load from there

Granto

Passed Driver's Ed
Pics

Think I'll be redoing all the red to green as well as rims. [emoji53] ..?

Granto

Passed Driver's Ed
Yea I've seen a few done on here. No one in my city though. Regardless I'd rather green to set apart from others here lol

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Welcome! Glad you like the car! I like the red on the lower grille, but yeah the rear valence and the fog stripes could be toned down.