GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New,Completely different Full LED/Bi-Xenon Mk6 Headlights - AutoPartsEurope

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Where are you guys ordering these from? And what video? Long ass post lol

You can order them them through me and I will have the company (Auto Parts Europe) send you a invoice if you want to buy a set.

jbondbmw

Ready to race!
Anyone have this problem? Lights work as they should when off, but when on, the driver's side LED and marker light go out after a couple seconds. If I turn them off and on they come back for a couple seconds and go out again. I have both plugged into the positive battery terminal.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JohnoBurr

Ready to race!
Anyone have this problem? Lights work as they should when off, but when on, the driver's side LED and marker light go out after a couple seconds. If I turn them off and on they come back for a couple seconds and go out again. I have both plugged into the positive battery terminal.

Do your DRLs work as normal without the low beams on?

shadowblue2013

Passed Driver's Ed
I received a defective light. Installed them today and my passenger side DRL wont work. Not too happy considering I waited 6 months for these lights. Installed them exactly as described. Moves the wire to the fuse box power source and still no luck. Everything else works fine, highbeam turn signal etc. Just the DRL. Contacted Auto Parts waiting on a response.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
So, the flickering was because the red wires were not connected to the battery per the instructional video?

Cadubya, do you know what happened to that other group buy? The thread is gone....

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

jbondbmw

Ready to race!
Who do I contact to troubleshoot my issues? Now when I turn the headlights on, both LEDs and both marker lights on the bumper go out.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I got an invoice from the other group buy today

I did as well, its directly from osram

dkotoric

Ready to race!
No its a authorazid dealer from osram but with all these issues reporting im not sure anymore

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
No its a authorazid dealer from osram but with all these issues reporting im not sure anymore

Its from florian, i think thats who the guu from italy was dealing with at osram. I am hoping the issues are user install related. The users with issues, the leds look less bright, which makes me think the powwr cable isnt connected. Can someone post pics of how they wired it that has it working correctly