GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Accord V6 kill

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
So I had just seen a movie and on the way out apparently I was racing a Honda Accord V6 lol. I did t realize till I saw him fly by me. So I downshifted and caught/passed on accident. Well they pulled up alongside me and did an arm wave I guess that takes place of the 3 beeps. Well it felt like passing a minivan on the on ramp of I-95 lol. At the next light we BSed, cool guy, I told him mine was bone stock as I got my GTI 3 weeks ago, and he told me his was a 2010 that he bought 2 weeks ago. Ive killed better in my truck but it was my first official kill since purchasing the GTI. Must say I was quite pleased.

MechDriver

I still have my 2003 V6 AT coupe, lots of power, but it feels heavy and stable on the road. I remember it feeling this way when I bought the car new. The newer Accords have even more power, but still the same "big car" feel as compared to the nimble handling of the GTI. I never once got excited driving my Honda though; it feels like a tank with traction control when driven fast; some could interpret this as "stable". But the GTI in comparison feels light and capable at all speeds, tons more fun.

Last edited: