GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 4.10

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Paul, route 33 would definitely be fun! It's a long drive. Definitely want to pack waters and snacks. There's also a lot of great hiking trails up there. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Brother!!! :thumbsup:

To all the guys that mentioned interest in a route 33 run, I was looking at these weekends:
Dec 5th/6th
Dec 12th/13th

I'm fine with a Sat or Sun, and either weekend. So.. how about Dec 5th, Saturday? Would be nice to get group or 6 or more. Let me know guys!

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Happy Birthday Brother!!! :thumbsup:

To all the guys that mentioned interest in a route 33 run, I was looking at these weekends:
Dec 5th/6th
Dec 12th/13th

I'm fine with a Sat or Sun, and either weekend. So.. how about Dec 5th, Saturday? Would be nice to get group or 6 or more. Let me know guys!

5th/6th preferably - I'm 100% down

Sent from my 3rd world assembled device.

Gino

Ready to race!
Where would it start? I am down for either weekend. Just have to give a two weeks heads up for work :)

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Stoked to see interest! I think a start/meet point at Ojai would be appropriate, and from there.. if you know the map.. we drive north. :D

I dont want to lock in day/time yet (if we need to push a week that is fine too). but thinking Ill post a thread this weekend to confirm.. if I figure out how to make a thread. Still getting over the flu.. so more focused on finding my couch for z's.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
I'm taking a week off over Thanksgiving and am planning on driving north to Crescent City, then back to L.A. along the coast. I have no particular agenda and have no idea where I'll be staying each night, I'm just going to roll with the punches.

The one thing I am certain about is that I want to be driving the coastal roads on the sea side, and that I want the sun at my back as it goes down, which is why I am heading north on Interstates and south on Pacific Coast Highway etc.

I will be taking Highway 33 to get to Interstate 5.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Sounds like an awesome idea, if I wasn't going to be in SD over Thanksgiving I'd want to do something like that.

But back on topic.. You interested in joining us?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gino

Ready to race!
Last Sunday this month?

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
Yup! Kawika was so busy he installed my suspension today. But he did confirm Last Sunday next week.