GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Badge on Shadow Blue

Vesper

Ready to race!
I did a little DIY, my first, be kind, lol...

You will need...
  • Brain
  • Badge
  • Scissors
  • Black Vinyl
  • Ruler

My bitch is dirty but do yourself a favor and clean application surface. I decided to apply vinyl first because I dont know anything about the glue used on the badge. Vinyl doesn't scary me if I have to take it off one day.

ENjoy. Comments are welcomed.

Last edited:

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Looks good. I like it.

Vesper

Ready to race!

Vesper

Ready to race!

My wife took this pic today. SHe knows I love GTIs and was thinking of me, lol...

WHoever it is, we dig the euro badge.

NinJa LiX

Passed Driver's Ed
love how your back badge turned out on the shadow blue, cant decide if i want to do the same on my CW. only have the front on right now

Vesper

Ready to race!
love how your back badge turned out on the shadow blue, cant decide if i want to do the same on my CW. only have the front on right now

I originally was going to go front but I was concerned with more weathering occurring.

The vinyl under the emblem is brilliant!

Thank you.

jolebole

Ready to race!
I did a little DIY, my first, be kind, lol...

You will need...
  • Brain
  • Badge
  • Scissors
  • Black Vinyl
  • Ruler

My bitch is dirty but do yourself a favor and clean application surface. I decided to apply vinyl first because I dont know anything about the glue used on the badge. Vinyl doesn't scary me if I have to take it off one day.

ENjoy. Comments are welcomed.

What type of vinil did you use and where can I buy some? The flag looks great! I plan to get the flag badge for front and rear and the "2.0T" badge as well.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
I had this badge on mine, but the German flag isn't even the right way. Should be rotated 90 degrees.

Took it off, looks cleaner no badges anyways