GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

repairs needed

Redzgti

Ready to race!
Ok so my baby is messed up. I need a new dv, new spark plugs, new axle on the passenger side, and my turbo is leaking oil. I need to get it fixed. I am putting my car completely back to stock including the ecu. I was going to take it to Chapman vw on the blvd since I bought my car there and personallyknow the salesmen. But I don't know how good the service department is. I also live ten minutes from them. Anyone know if their any good or should I drive the hour up to the one near lansdale? Need this done asap.

Post script

I haven't updated my signature. I'm stg 2 with BB catless dp. Stock catback. And I am leaving on my new wheels and boost gauge since they won't effect warranty.

Last edited:

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
what did you do to mess it up? how do you know thats all you need? i recommend towing if you really care about your car. you can fuck more shit up on the drive there then towing will cost. go to the closest dealer if towing isnt an option for you. we arent here to judge, just give us the entire scoop to help you out.

McQueen77

Banned
how did all this happen to a 2011?? new plugs, blown dv, turbo leaking oil, new axle?! jesus what have you been doing?

Redzgti

Ready to race!
I'm not sure exactly how I messed it up. I only realized something was wrong when I went to do my 20k oil change. I was doing it at my boys shop so we were checking for codes and found the spark plugs and axle. And we saw oil was low considering I had filled it not to long ago. Looked for leaks didn't find any so we check were the dp connects. The dp had oil all over it so we assume its the turbo leaking oil.