GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Houston body shop

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
Unfortunately, I was in an accident. (Not my fault.) Now I have to deal with getting my bumper and what- not fixed.

Can anyone recommend a good body shop in Houston? The biggest hassle is always finding the right place. Less concerned about price and more concerned about quality work.

Or hell, if anyone thinks they're a pro, I'm down for a fun project.

NickMk61

Ready to race!
Hey man, theres this guy that I know that shaved and painted my ed35 bumper. His name is Pat, hes a really nice guy, knows exactly what hes doing. I'll message you his number. it really just depends on what you need done, but i'm sure he can help you out. He does GREAT work!

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, theres this guy that I know that shaved and painted my ed35 bumper. His name is Pat, hes a really nice guy, knows exactly what hes doing. I'll message you his number. it really just depends on what you need done, but i'm sure he can help you out. He does GREAT work!

Does he have a website? What is the name of his shop and what part of Houston is it?

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
He sent me Pat's number, but nobody answered my call and the voicemail sounded like a kid. I'm thinking he got a new number.

I ended up taking my car to Katy Coach Works, which is just the body shop side of European Legacy.

Thanks, I was thinking of going to Katy Coach Works too, just wanted to compare prices.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

NickMk61

Ready to race!
damn, my bad guys. I haven't talked to him since he did my bumper. I sent him a text to let him know about you guys and he never got back to me. maybe thats why!

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Rabid Rabbit, I saw his info on EAG but it's too far for me.

MONEY SHIFT

Banned
Not sure if it's too late. Go to Autodynamica in The Woodlands. They do nice work. All their clients are high-end. They do Lambo's, Ferrari, Maserati, etc. If they can satisfy those anal car owners, they must know what they're doing.

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
river oaks paint and body, they also stand by their work and warranty.

also pats work is worth traveling for.