GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 MK6 GTI CANDY WHITE, 6SP MAN, 3DR, XENONS & 18" RIMS

MosbenGTi

GTI MY08-since 20/10/2007
Hi there I'm Selling my 2010 VW MK6 GTI.
It's Candy White 3Dr, 6 Sp Manual.
Options: Xenons cornering lights, 18" Rims (factory)

I bought this car brand new off the showroom. 1 ONLY owner, car has been looked after meticulously, washed frequently and always waxed. Paint is in excellent condition, and interior is maintained clean.
Im a non smoker so no disgusting cigarette odours in the fabric. No Food or Drinks have ever been allowed in the car so Car still has that original "new car" smell.
NEVER been in an ACCIDENT, nor has it been mistreated or (thrashed).
I like to get the car serviced every 7,500km instead of the factory recommended 15,000km so engine is always running smoothly.
1 FULL YEAR OF WARRANTY & REGO LEFT & FREE VW Roadside Assist.
Driven only on the weekends as i catch the train to work daily, so very low kilometres. (25,440km)
No modifications, everything is original. Come and check it out and test drive it for yourself guaranteed you will not be disappointed.
Serious Buyers only Please.
Regretful sale, however I need to cut down on some luxuries as I'm building my first home.

Asking price at this stage: $33,900

UPDATED PRICE!!

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

MosbenGTi

Also i have a set of GOLF R (Factory Original) LED Tail Lights that i bought for the GTI through Camberwell VW however will no longer need and must also sell :(
Asking price for this: $550 (Paid just under $1200AUD for them)

Last edited:

MosbenGTi

IMG_0404.jpg IMG_0401.jpg

photo 1.JPG photo 2[1].JPG

GTI MKVI rear.jpg photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG photo 2[2].JPG

photo 1[1].JPG IMG_2914 2.JPG

IMG_0400.jpg photo 5[1].JPG

photo 2.JPG photo 1[2].JPG

photo 3[1].JPG photo 3.JPG

GTI Side view.jpg IMG_0402.jpg

Last edited:

tribecagolf

Ready to race!
I was going to say $36,800??? but then I realized it's in Australia. Here in US you add a few more grand and you'll get 2 Gti's for that price.
We're lucky here in the states, cars are so much cheaper than the rest of the world. They may come less equipped but in general they're just cheaper than anywhere else in the world.

MosbenGTi

yeah i realise that after i went and visited the US. Australian car prices are ridiculous

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Geez thats even high for canada and i think we get about the same options...

MosbenGTi

NEW PICS UPLOADED!!!

MosbenGTi

huh??

what do you mean? where are you from? I thought all GTI's came with these headrests??

Medussa

Ready to race!
they are little diffrent in the us

MosbenGTi

yeah wow! i can see the difference. in fact the overall seat is different not just the headrests. I prefer our seats here in AU. ;)

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Too bad the steering wheel is on the wrong side :)

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokeyGTI

Ready to race!
Too bad the steering wheel is on the wrong side :)

Sent from my Sprint iPhone using Tapatalk

MosbenGTi

matter of perspective ;)

So no one interested in a showroom condition GTI from Australia? All I'm getting is posts from people in the US!!?? (not that there's anything wrong with that, but you guys can't exactly buy my car even with the much nicer looking headrests).