GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Audi S4 stolen in L.I.C.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
On my wife's bday last month my S4 was hit by a drunk driver, had it at a body shop in long island city and it was scheduled to be returned to me this afternoon. Unfortunately, this morning, around 9am it was stolen from that body shop and i'm posting pictures of it here just in-case its spotted. I posted something similar in the past in a bunch of forums for a friend who has his SC300 stolen in Newark and someone spotted it and was able to have the car returned to him. I figure it's worth a shot, i have linked photos below. If by chance it's spotted you can contact the NYPD directly or call and/or text me at 9177700086, thank you:

Last edited:

Muratti

Ready to race!
It is very sad man! Hope you find it soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

11gti718

Ready to race!
Damn that sucks.. hopefully you find it ASAP. What body shop was this if you dont mind me asking.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
I am sorry but I would rather not say the name of the shop until I am certain that it is okay to do so, legally. The body shop is being cooperative so far but I do have a lawyer involved incase I run into issues. Thank you for the support

ben_m

Ready to race!
Since it was stolen while in NYC it shouldn't be much effort to track traffic cam footage. Granted they need the resource to do so.....

I would also poke around Ebay and Craigslist, you never know the level of stupidity of some criminals. It looks like you have sort of Enkie rims? Whats the dimensions/tires it rides on. Odds are if it was taken to a chop shop of sorts thats something someone might try and list.

G/L with the recovery effort, its a beautiful car (always wanted an S4 myself)

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Ben_m, i thought the same thing about accessing cameras and traceability. I would love for them to catch this low life and recover my car, i figured the police will be busy keeping track of all the terrorism issues in NYC. As much as i would love to get my car back, i am pretty sure the highest priorty lately is safeguarding new yorkers but i still have my fingers crossed.

As for the car, my signature on this site needs a bit updating. As soon as i get to my laptop ill update it. For now, the car no longer has an apr exhaust, it has a milltek resonated setup, hankook ventus s1 noble 2 tires in 235/45/18, enkei raijins 18x8 hypersilver.

Thank you again to everyone for all their concern and support.

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
OP, email this over to jalopnik. The community on there has been pretty solid at finding stolen cars. You may get lucky.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
dafuture, thank you for taking the time to post the recommendation. I have e-mailed them a message with links to the posts listed on golfmk6 and audizine.