GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah definitely take the DD to Autocross. It doesn't beat much on the tires, doesn't weld the brakes together and you won't crash into a wall. Worst that happens is all the back-and-forth sloshes around the oil, gets in your PCV, boost gauge filter, etc. Not bad.

Sincerely, XGC75
I feel like my tires get way more beat up at autocross vs. the track. Maybe because I'm more aggressive/NFG at autocross.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Where do people go for their tintjobs lately? Anyone got the hookups? :)
Also am thinking of doing a clearbra and maybe even something to that effect behind the wheels. The roads i gotta drive every morning are kicking up all sorts of little rocks. :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Nino at www.umbrawindowtinting.com great work, but you will have to wait a few weeks.

or, Major Tint on FB. I have his info if you need it. He comes to your house. Both do ceramic. Nino has a guy who does clearbra, iirc.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thanks man! Yeah looks like appointment is the way to go. I will hit up nino.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks man! Yeah looks like appointment is the way to go. I will hit up nino.

he does amazing work and guarantees his work.

he will not do illegal shit tho, fyi. lol.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Nino at www.umbrawindowtinting.com great work, but you will have to wait a few weeks.

or, Major Tint on FB. I have his info if you need it. He comes to your house. Both do ceramic. Nino has a guy who does clearbra, iirc.
Do you know anyone who has done a clear bra though them I'd love to get one but haven't found a solid place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
gosh, im sure i do, but can't recall offhand right now.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I like the rock chips on my car. It tells people the car is driven, and not afraid to be taken out. :iono:

Sent from my distraction device
Haha is that right lol

Well they drive me crazy bruh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

michal

Go Kart Champion
Where do people go for their tintjobs lately? Anyone got the hookups? :)
Also am thinking of doing a clearbra and maybe even something to that effect behind the wheels. The roads i gotta drive every morning are kicking up all sorts of little rocks. :(

^This. Nino is great. He does clear bra, too. If you want to do Opticoat or Quartz coating there is a shop the next door to Nino's shop-LUSTR.

http://lustrdetail.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.