GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 sell out.

Rugbystew

I am upgrading to a mk7 gti. What I have can all be sold separate. Purchased the car a year ago and the mods have been on less than a year. I will post pics if you want. Prices are negotiable. And we can discuss shipping

I have
Godspeed catless downpipe- 100
Magnaflow catback exhaust 400
Neuspeed ram cai-100
Cobb accessport (still has protective film on screen)-550
Just let me know

We can do PayPal. If you have questions text me 913-485-9116 I'm in Kansas City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C1iffyp

Passed Driver's Ed
Pm'ed

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Always forget...is the only difference between a CCTA and CBFA the air pump?

Can you just buy the air pump separately?

Pics to show condition of intake?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Always forget...is the only difference between a CCTA and CBFA the air pump?

Can you just buy the air pump separately?

Pics to show condition of intake?

No there downpipes are different ccta has 2 o2 bungs and cbfa has 3 o2 bungs plus the turbo flanges are different. Cbfa has sai ccta doesn't also radiators are slightly larger on cbfa and the water pumps are different. Intake wise they are the same besides cbfa needing the extra breather filter for the sai.

Rugbystew

No there downpipes are different ccta has 2 o2 bungs and cbfa has 3 o2 bungs plus the turbo flanges are different. Cbfa has sai ccta doesn't also radiators are slightly larger on cbfa and the water pumps are different. Intake wise they are the same besides cbfa needing the extra breather filter for the sai.

I apologize. This is two sections and has placement for two o2 sensors

BlueE30

Ready to race!
Pm'd re: intake and downpipe.

Rugbystew

I am upgrading to a mk7 gti. What I have can all be sold separate. Purchased the car a year ago and the mods have been on less than a year. I will post pics if you want. Prices are negotiable. And we can discuss shipping

I have
Godspeed catless downpipe- 100
Magnaflow catback exhaust 400
Neuspeed ram cai-100
Cobb accessport (still has protective film on screen)-550
Just let me know

We can do PayPal. If you have questions text me 913-485-9116 I'm in Kansas City.

Everything sold