GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Depot Led tails dark cherry

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Great deal on led tails! If I didn't already own a set you would have $200+ paypal'd already, glws!

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Hey everyone. Selling my car so getting rid of some of the parts. Bought these tails used on here. Seller told me they were perfect but when he shipped them he put them in the boxes they came in without some sort of cloth or something and the lights slid around on the lenses and lightly scuffed the lenses on 2 of them. Also he left one of the side cover pieces attached and it broke the little snap. I ran it on the car without the side piece since the only time you see it is when the hatch is up.

I will ship them out with proper packaging in the original boxes as well.

Looking for 200 as is local pickup (SW Florida) or buyer pays shipping. Will drive reasonable distance to meet up as well.

Do they require resistors?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Resistors are included. Received a couple of pm about it I'll change status if necessary.

I'm not sure if all aftermarket tails require coding even if they come with resistors. Did you have to code?

Joseph@OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Great deal on a set of tails! To OP, those scuffs will easily polish out. Some 3M scratch remover or ScratchX with a foam pad and those will polish like new.