GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Valvetronic Turboback

TheMKVI

Go Kart Champion
This looks cool. I like the concept of a valvetronic exhaust better than the idea of a 1/4 wave resonator (like APR) because this will actually be quiet on startup without waking the neighbors.

Davespence20

Ready to race!
What if I wanna wake the neighbors :D

TheMKVI

Go Kart Champion

KAW96

Passed Driver's Ed
But I want to wake the neighbors, disturb the peace, and set off car alarms.

Definitely looking for something like this.

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
It's nice but given that they seem to work on Ferrari, Lamborghini, and other exotics the price will likely be on the high end of the range. It's good to have options I guess.

TheMKVI

Go Kart Champion
It's nice but given that they seem to work on Ferrari, Lamborghini, and other exotics the price will likely be on the high end of the range. It's good to have options I guess.

True, most of those exhausts are in titanium though. I think this will be around the same price as the Akropovic, hopefully cheaper since they lack the name brand. Still waiting to hear back on a quote from them.

They posted this today on thier Facebook. This is at the top of my list as first mod when I upgrade to a MK7 R

Last edited:

jp0319

Go Kart Champion
Am I allowed to post the price? They just E-mailed me back, it's $2980 which is near as makes no difference the same price as the full Akrapovic

Jesus! F that noise. No way I'm paying 3k or up for an exhaust unless in imparts supernatural powers on my car! :laugh:

JP