GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First Kill: ABT tuned Scirocco 2.0T

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
absolutely killed him.. did a run from 40kmph.. I was pulling away and by the time i hit the next traffic light he was behind me by a cars length.

Lowered my window and started a conversation with him while waiting at the light.. he was tellin me about how much he spent tuning his car and i told him to step on it when the light goes green.. pulled away from him and he was atleast 2 car lengths behind me by the time we stopped at the next traffic light..

he thought i was runnin stock! loved the look on his face when he asked me what i had done to the car! lol!

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
ohh ok cool. the rocco does look more performance oriented thou lol

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
It's the same car lol

The GTI is more fun to drive from my experience, since it's less wide and you can steer the car freely and feel like you are flyying

IMO the rocco looks faster than it really is, which is why i love the GTI, subtle and powerful enough.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
hahah yea i know its the same :p I still wanna test a rocco.. what about .:R vs .:R?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
The Golf R is AWD, the Rocco R is FWD.

PERIOD. if someone buy a rocco R instead of the golf, they should be really clueless.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
ohhh good point. rocco R over golf R? why? other than being more rare? and I like the exhaust on the golf better

joga

That's because Rocco 2.0T has 10 less hp....

At least the Rocco that's being offered here in Thailand anyway. GTI here has 210hp, while Rocco has 200hp. I am told it is due to XDS not being offered in Rocco. Not sure about the newer ones tho.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
the 10 less HP wouldnt make THAT big of a difference, it was probably the software, as stated above

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yea but I've read recently that Revo is extremely aggressive.. like dangerous for the turbos aggressive lol

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
As in you have a higher risk of blowing a turbo running a Revo file than APR