GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Speedometer Needle

turbotdi

Actually, my GTI's speedometer shows lower speed than the one from my GPS. At 100mph, GPS says 103. The speed limiter kicks in at a pathetic 122mph (125mph on the GPS). First car I ever owned that indicates less speed...

Yeah, if I lived in Deutschland I wouldn't care if my speedo was off.

Kaiserslautern? when I visit the family in Kempton (Bavaria) I usually pick up the BMW rental car from Sixt in Aschaffenburg. Hit the A3 then the A7 south doing 250km/h (in a 5 Series) the little 3 series barely does 200km/h. Anyway, I digress...

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
It's exactly 5km/hr higher than actualy speed acording to my p3 gauge which pulls data from the obdII port, more accurate than a gps.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

knowfear

Passed Driver's Ed
It's exactly 5km/hr higher than actualy speed acording to my p3 gauge which pulls data from the obdII port, more accurate than a gps.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

OBDII is not more accurate than GPS, it can not correct for variables such as different wheel sizes without you telling it to.

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
What does this actually mean?

I want to know also . About to do a few top speed runs ...and I want to know the truth about my car. I raced a stage 2 2015 jetta (non gli)...and my car digital top speed was 135 mph . He said he was going 140+ but I was a bus length ahead of him .. I also have 2012 mk6 gti