GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diesel in Deep Ellum

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I host them on Imgur since they are much easier to resize by selecting "Large Thumbnail".

damn it. i dont want to have to go through a whole process just to put pics up. ohwell.

EDIT: car looks good. should look into the front lip and rear add on spoiler. i have them they look good.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
damn it. i dont want to have to go through a whole process just to put pics up. ohwell.

EDIT: car looks good. should look into the front lip and rear add on spoiler. i have them they look good.

Cheers.

Might do front lip and only will get rear spoiler if I can get the entire CW rear hatch gate with the spoiler attached to make it easier.

But I'm probably gonna get rid of it later this year since I'm tired of women making fun of me for having a DSG (even though I let them drive my car when I'm high haha). So I'm not sure if I should keep doing mods haha thank God for TDI's resale value

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Cheers.

Might do front lip and only will get rear spoiler if I can get the entire CW rear hatch gate with the spoiler attached to make it easier.

But I'm probably gonna get rid of it later this year since I'm tired of women making fun of me for having a DSG (even though I let them drive my car when I'm high haha). So I'm not sure if I should keep doing mods haha thank God for TDI's resale value

they make fun of you for having DSG? they must not know what it is. because it is all around better than a manual. oh well seems like a silly reason to sell a car.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
well if you ever feel like changing it up, lmk.

Will do.

they make fun of you for having DSG? they must not know what it is. because it is all around better than a manual. oh well seems like a silly reason to sell a car.

Yeah and they also say I drive crazy with it too on top of it lol One of my friends got mad at me for scaring her (not my fault the TDI has torque) on the way to my employer's Christmas party. She was like, "there was precious cargo in the car", and I said, "haha what precious cargo are you referring to?". She said, "me, obviously". I was like, "Meh, blondies are a dime a dozen, not so precious are they" lol her friend hit me (also a blonde, GO FIGURE)

I disagree with the DSG being better than a manual after maintenance cost come into play haha and no substitute for the third pedal

sanyudz

Ready to race!
DSG maintenance cost is less than changing out a clutch. There's a substitute for a third pedal, a second clutch. DSG4LYFE

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
DSG maintenance cost is less than changing out a clutch. There's a substitute for a third pedal, a second clutch. DSG4LYFE

I'd rather change out clutches than entire transmissions.

sanyudz

Ready to race!
I'd rather change out clutches than entire transmissions.

Stage 2 APR and I have yet to have to change out my transmission. I think I'm ahead of those that's 6MT that changed out their clutch already wouldn't you say?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Stage 2 APR and I have yet to have to change out my transmission. I think I'm ahead of those that's 6MT that changed out their clutch already wouldn't you say?

Wait til your car hits over 60k and we'll see who has the last laugh over the 6MT guys haha

Just ask the E46 BMW M3 SMG guys on how their POS gearboxes are holding up after 100k lol

sanyudz

Ready to race!
Wait til your car hits over 60k and we'll see who has the last laugh over the 6MT guys haha

Just ask the E46 BMW M3 SMG guys on how their POS gearboxes are holding up after 100k lol

Didn't know E46 BMW M3 SMG = GTI MK6 DSG. I HAS A RACECAR :happyanim:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Hey I'm a self-critical DSG owner haha