GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

monster mats for my golf gti mk6

thammad

Passed Driver's Ed
Gents
Who can help me getting monster mats for my golf gti mk6 and shipp it to me
All expenses will be transferred to you by western union. as the dealer in UAE dont provide us this item.
I have checked through web site and most of them are not shipping to UAE or others ask for very high shipment price :(

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
woohoo.. somebody from UAE! happy day! lol!

yea the dealer here dont give the monster mat!! how much is it coming up to? any idea?! and did you get your GTI yet?! how long did it take? and with which dealer? Nabooda or Ali and sons?

thammad

Passed Driver's Ed
looool happy day too

i got my gti from ali & sons
the floor mats prices from website around 100 dollars but the shippment is to high some are asking above 200 dolars and other they wont

anyway good idea to ask nabooda

i got my gti since november 2009
anyway nice meeting you
where is ur location in UAE

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
abu dhabi :D

booked my GTI last month from Ali & Sons.. they said it would take 3 freakin months :(.. how long did it take for you?!

did you get any mods done?! since you said ali and sons i'm guessin you're from abu dhabi too! are you?!

about the monster mats.. find out from nabooda and check if they have it or if they can get it somehow!!

thammad

Passed Driver's Ed
me too from abu dhabi

im a palestinian lebanese
i ordered it on end of july got it novemeber hahaha
my gti color is carbon steel
regarding the mods i dont know anything about it but im think to get the apt reat kit only

if u know more information let me know

maverick_uae

Passed Driver's Ed
lol! daimn! so it is gonna take a while :( sheesh!

anyways.. i booked the carbon steel too.. by the looks of it.. auh is gonna be filled with carbon steel GTIs.. saw 3 CS GTIs already.. and only one CW!

contacted someone in dubai about getting APR Stage 1 done.. but hes asking for 5000dhs! :( pretty expensive.. have to save up for it :p

and the ABT body kit is awesome!!! do you know how much it is? the entire body kit?