GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM Reverse Camera for only $179.99 shipped?

misaka

Ready to race!
Anyone who bought this camera willing to sell the wiring harness that came with this camera (that doesn't work with it?)

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Sorry returned mine. Hoping to get a few people together for a small group purchase of a plug and play kit from a vendor we found.

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
It seems legit, as long as you pay with PAYPAL your safe because if its a hoax PAYPAL will get your money back. So I am assuming this is nto easy mod? Says you have to have the 510 head unit, I have the 315 so I guess Im out. Is it all plug n play, or do you have to run a cable from the hatch all the way to the head unit?

Would be cool to have though...

Jeff

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
It seems legit, as long as you pay with PAYPAL your safe because if its a hoax PAYPAL will get your money back. So I am assuming this is nto easy mod? Says you have to have the 510 head unit, I have the 315 so I guess Im out. Is it all plug n play, or do you have to run a cable from the hatch all the way to the head unit?

Would be cool to have though...

Jeff

Its definitely a legit camera unit. OEM and all but its just not the exact model and harness we need for our cars apparently.

It's an easy mod if you have the right complete kit. It will work with the 315 also. Hard work is running all the wires through the car really. Plenty of guides online on how to do all that though.

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Interesting. Would be nice to have, any links you have off the top of your head to a complete kit? I will need to research this.

Jeff

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Interesting. Would be nice to have, any links you have off the top of your head to a complete kit? I will need to research this.

Jeff

Not much to the RVC setup really you just need the low-line camera, correct harness, and some VagCom work done.

The $179 camera and harness setup seen here will not work without a controller module.