GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate winter!

Walter2

Ready to race!
Move to Hawaii like me bro. No more driving in Milwaukee winters of me.

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
I hate winter, too. That's why I left Canada and moved to Texas! Except, I really should have picked a place other than "the armpit of America" when it comes to weather.

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
I hate winter, too. That's why I left Canada and moved to Texas! Except, I really should have picked a place other than "the armpit of America" when it comes to weather.

I thought the "armpit of America" was New Jersey? (no offense to NJ folks)

Anyway I can't wait for spring either. Somedays, I think about packing up my stuff and moving out to California. I'd buy a convertible sports car and just enjoy the sun.

MattTheCarNut

Ready to race!
I thought the "armpit of America" was New Jersey? (no offense to NJ folks)QUOTE]

LOL! I was strictly speaking of the weather. We had 100 days over 100 last summer. It was intense.

No snow though. :w00t:

Chuck2001

Ready to race!
That's why our next car is probably a Touareg TDI, no fooling around, bring snow to plow.

Live in MTL so even in summer, you have to manage the big holes on tarmac...

In 1 year....

dinkdinker

Ready to race!
You hate the winter but you live in Canada? You should move then. I personally love the winter and driving in snow. Other drivers/crappy drivers are going to be there regardless of rain, snow, etc.

When I lived in Fort Myers, FL for 3 years it was common to have rollovers and fatalities on I-75 and there's no snow in Florida.

Chuck2001

Ready to race!
I didn't say I hate winter !

I said I would enjoy it better with a Touareg :thumbsup:

But maybe Australia some day. Degree-Jobs are easy to find there.