GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR SALE HAPPENING

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Great, so I can buy a steering wheel insert that cost 3$ to make at significant discount! its a bit less then 50$, sounds like a steal!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I was this close(my hands about a foot apart) gonna go direct to stage 2(im not tuned) but now ive decided to hold off, ehh maybe ill just save up and go k04... if they ever put them on sale.

TakmaN

Ready to race!
Even without port flashing, I'm happy with my Unitronic Stage 1 which I was able to get during their actual sale.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
As someone who went with REVO port flash Stage 1 w/ all programs ($399 sale price)...the sale priced APR tune costs 80% more...that's cute

MKJBM05

Passed Driver's Ed
This sale really sucks. If I can remember, their previous sale was 599 for all four programs for stage 1 flash from stock.. Now it's 599 + 149 for all programs?? Damn [emoji22]

- MKJBM05

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
This is news?

Only enterprise hated more for less are the New England Patriots.

I'm a Pats fan...but I'm naturally an asshole, which makes sense I guess.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'm a Pats fan...but I'm naturally an asshole, which makes sense I guess.

Not naturally an asshole, you're nurtually an asshole. I was born and raised in NE and later moved to the midwest. I understand this is how it comes about.

tsmack

Ready to race!
Personally, I am going to take advantage of the sale to get a loaded ECU, APR may not be liked by all but they should be given a lot of credit for developing and creating healthy competition in this market for us.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Long time Colts fan and equally long time Patriots enemy, Tom Brady is getting rat fucked right now and I think it's ridiculous. Let's say he deflated balls to be able to handle them better, so fucking what? 4 game suspension for Brady, million dollar fine for team as well as some lost draft picks. Jesus...now that im off the soap box, Fuck the Patriots.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4updates.