GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Golf Pics

booey1979

Go Kart Champion
PLEEEEEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE let the next mk7 GTI have 27 city/37mpg hwy PLEEEEASSEE He'll I'll even take that mpg rating with the same 200hp output provided it weighs the same as the mk6.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
I hope it is. I hate when my cars get updated and completely blown away by a cooler version! :( I hope it looks worse.....

wildcars

Ready to race!
Golf 7.. Think it's too soon to even try and find a pic of it..

wildcars

Ready to race!
Yes, i think next year there will be better pics..

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
I hope it is. I hate when my cars get updated and completely blown away by a cooler version! :( I hope it looks worse.....

Ehh that's just life. There's always a newer and better version of everything you have just over the horizon. If you always wait for the new version, you'll never end up owning anything. I'm happy with my Mk6 and will be happy with it for years to come, regardless of whether or not the Mk7 comes out in a year or two.

Larry70454

Ready to race!
Ehh that's just life. There's always a newer and better version of everything you have just over the horizon. If you always wait for the new version, you'll never end up owning anything. I'm happy with my Mk6 and will be happy with it for years to come, regardless of whether or not the Mk7 comes out in a year or two.

Applies to women too, just when you find a good one that's when you see the newer model and DAMN is it fine.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Its going to get the "coporate" look the entire lineup is getting, new engine, etc. etc. Now we wait for GTI details!

EDIT: Forgot to add that APR has already created a K04 kit for the 1.8TSI

http://www.goapr.com/products/turbo_trans_18_tsi_k04.html

158hp 180tq stock for the 2.5L replacement
330hp 335tq for the K04...not bad for a grocery getter. This might become a cheaper option for others. the interior quality will be less refined I bet

Last edited:

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't look a whole lot different. I thought the mk4-5 was drastic, and the 5-6 was pretty drastic as well, eliminating the rounded front.

This is obviously hard to tell, but it looks very, very similar, not a huge change. I want them to give us the Scriocco!